SKANDA is a full scale CRO for development of small molecules from target identification to drug candidates. Our services include Chemistry, Biology, ADME-PK, Toxicology, Bioanalytical, Analytical, Safety & Advanced technologies.
Skanda offers preclinical development and offer drug development services from Hit to lead generation of drug substance and drug product.
With robust experience, Skanda provides integrated discovery chemistry services, including medicinal chemistry, synthetic, NCE, PROTAC, and Peptides based allowing discovering active drug candidates.
Our discovery chemistry services effectively use AI & cheminformatics for multipara metric optimization, and are backed by strong analytical chemistry support, as well as efficient data and compound management.
Flexible Delivery Model for Chemistry Services
A flexible discovery model enables clients to work closely with our chemistry teams.
Depending on requirements, clients can either choose a FTE (full-time-equivalent) or a FFS (fee-for-service) pricing model for discovery chemistry services.
Clients can access our medicinal chemistry services with an emphasis on chemistry capabilities such as synthesis (includes library design and computational chemistry). Alternatively, we also provide comprehensive services that are inclusive of ADME-PK, Efficacy, and biological support (functional based assays, cell-based assays, oncology, immune-oncology).
Advancing drug discovery by applying the right medicinal chemistry approaches to deliver high-quality drug candidates
Skanda Life Sciences pool of experienced and multi-disciplinary scientists collaborate to efficiently assess hits, optimize compounds, and deliver high quality candidates in the hit-to-lead and lead optimization.
In additional, our scientists are experts in computational chemistry, in vitro and in vivo biology, drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics, as well as toxicology, and are supported by advanced research instrumentation.
The team has a strong track record of having successfully delivered numerous preclinical candidates in collaboration with various clients. Our experience includes therapeutic areas such as oncology, AD, CNS, metabolic disorder, pain & inflammation, antiviral, antibacterial and autoimmune disorders among others.
SKANDA Medicinal Chemistry Teams Offer the Following Services:
Drawing on vast scientific experience, our team optimizes hits and identifies the most promising active compounds to progress to the lead optimization stage. Our capabilities include:
- High-throughput synthesis
- Evaluation of hits for drug, potency and selectivity
- Conventional and computational chemistry driven design of novel analogs with early absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion properties
- In vitroand in vivo screening of compounds for optimization
- Route scouting and focused library synthesis compounds
Identified lead compound from the hit-to-lead stage, our scientists work on optimizing and evaluating the leads through various screening studies until a suitable candidate is ready. Our lead optimization capabilities include:
- Design of hypothesis to optimize hits for desired efficacy and potency
- Optimization studies for potency, selectivity, in vivoefficacy, pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic modeling (PK/PD) profile, safety and toxicity profile
- Early scale-up of molecules to support in vivoefficacy and toxicity studies
- Multi-parameter optimization of leads
- Selection of preclinical candidates
Skanda offers a vast range of synthetic chemistry services through an experienced team of scientists equipped with the latest technology and infrastructure. Our Scientists devise the most effective route for the synthesis of novel/complex compounds, having delivered value-added results for various drug discovery projects. Our focus is on delivering, cost-effective, and timely solutions to meet the needs of clients.
Skanda life Sciences offers research services from target validation to pre-clinical candidate selection under one roof across the multiple therapeutic areas.
We bring a deep knowledge of asymmetric transformation methods and organometallic chemistry to accelerate the discovery of active compounds for drugs. Our scientists has diverse synthetic experience ranging across building blocks, reference compounds, scaffold analogues, impurities, prodrugs (mg to kg scale), focused library, & metabolite synthesis, heterocyclic chemistry, stereoselective synthesis, natural product synthesis, route scouting and early process.
Analytical Chemistry Capabilities
Skanda provides complete array of analytical services, to support the drug development, process research
- Method development and validation using HPLC, LCMS and GCMS
- Structure elucidation by NMR
- Impurity profiling
- Organic Volatile Impurities and Residual Solvents
- Method development and validation for different pharmaceutical products and new chemical entities using HPLC with variable detectors.
- Molecular ion determination and fragmentation using LC-MS/MS.
- Determining the structure for a given compound by recording NMR spectra like 13C-NMR, 1H-NMR and other 2D-NMR.
- We are committed to provide quality services.
- Equipped with all instruments – LCMS/MS 4000 AB Sciex (Triple quad & qTrap), Shimadzu & Agilent HPLC, GC, GCMS, Flash chromatography, Prep-HPLC – qualified, sophisticated and calibrated
- Complete analytical services can provide for support in drug development and process research
- Our immense experience ensures to provide rapid and reliable data